Re: [Strawbale]Mailing list

Dear balers!

I also believe that Walter Fass` suggestion of setting up a forum would make sense. I could set up and maintain the forum if the majority of the esbn users supports this suggestion.
I am looking forward to receiving your responses.

Hannes
Center for Appropriate Technology, Vienna

Isn't it a good idea to use a forum instead of a
mailinglist? I think that'll make communications a whole
lot easier. Any opinions about that one?
I definately wouldn't mind lending a hand and brain in setting up such a
thing.

Yours Truly,

Walter Faas

Center for Appropriate Technology / Vienna University of Technology
DI Hannes Hohensinner
GrAT / TU Wien
Wiedner Hauptstraße
A-1040 Wien