Re: [Strawbale]ethical question?

----- Original Message -----
From: <fostertom@clara....uk>
To: <strawbale@amper....muni.cz>
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 5:23 PM
Subject: RE: [Strawbale]ethical question?

>>>>>SNIPPED>>>>>

Sure, accept payment in the form of fringe benefits if agreeable, but
leave charity and poverty-consciousness out of it.

Tom Foster B.Sc.(Architecture)
Tom Foster Architecture

yeah not our usual SB forum nice vibes is it?
I believe it is business attitudes like this that got the world in the state that it is, with two thirds of the planet starving and
living on less than one euro a day with no access to clean water, I for one say we should all put charity and poverty consciousness
right up front!

Chug
chug@strawbale-building....uk
http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/