From: "Gianluca Di Pasquale (ISF-MI)" <GDiPasquale@ingegneriambientali...>
To: <strawbale@amper....muni.cz>
Cc: "James/ Carolina" <planet_caro@hotmail...>
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 3:26 PM
Subject: [Strawbale]Straw House - Italy

Hi everyone,

I leave in Italy and I'm interested to make a feasibility study for the
implementation of strawbale house in the south of the country.
That study would take into account regulatory, technical (Environmental,
Climate, Energy efficiency, etc.) and economic constraints/analisys.

I am interested to know whether someone has already done such (or similar)
study in Italy, or if someone has never implemented a strawbale house in
South of Italy.

Thanx a lot,

LUCA