> From: La maison écologique <la.maison.eco@wanadoo...>

Best wishes
Lars

~~~

----- Original Message -----
From: m.ep <m.ep@laposte...>
To: strawbale <strawbale@amper....muni.cz>
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 6:11 PM
Subject: [Strawbale]French speaking SB contacts

Hi,

I'm writing a French book on SB and I'm looking for French speaking contacts for the ressource part of the book. France, Belgium, Switzerland or other countries.

I'm looking for people/organizations who have experience with at least one building (currently being in the building process is ok too)

If you are interested sent me an email to m.ep@laposte...
Be fast because we are in the final stages before lay-out.

André de Bouter
La Maison en Paille

m.ep@laposte...
www.lamaisonenpaille.com

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34?/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34?/mn)