[Strawbale]strawbales in Spain

Hello,

My brother is living in Spain, close to Valencia.
He is planning to build a health centre in the mountains.

Can anyone give me some information about building with strawbales in Spain. Are there any projects already realised in Spain ? What are the limitations of building over there ? (climate) To which climate is it best comparable ? I have a lot of info about building strawbale houses in Ireland, but I guess it will be different in Spain.

ALL INFORMATION IS MORE THEN WELCOME !!!

Thank you !!

Ben
--

Ben Albu