From: "Cherie Barclay" <chezneil@hotmail...>
To: Strawbale@amper....muni.cz
Subject: [Strawbale]Straw Query from, Australia
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:57:41 +1000

Hello from Bendigo in Australia,

I need to know how easy it is to purchase very LARGE quantities of waste wheat straw in different countries near Europe (eg England, Germany, France, Spain, Ukraine, Russia etc.) Is this straw difficult to procure?

Could someone please email and make contact with me regarding this?

Thanks,
Cherrie L Barclay
chezneil@hotmail...
Bendigo