[Strawbale] SB houses in Spain Catalonia

I will be visiting Barcelona next week from 15 january to 22 I would like to know if there are SB houses in the vicinity of Barcelona. I could while I am there.

Happy new year to you all. I hope for everyone that 2004 is going to be a good SB year. It is going to have a big European event The isbbc 2004 in Friland Denmark during june. I have preliminary details on my web-site at www.rened.cistron.nl then navigate to agende. If you would like to take part or even be actively involved please contact me or larskeller@livinghouses...

Greetings,

Rene Dalmeijer
Temporarily exchanging the swamp at the mouth of the Rhine for a better climate.

donate some food, press the button
http://www.thehungersite.com