Re: Re: Fwd: [Strawbale] Contacts in Poland

>On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:23:17  0000 "Paulina Wojciechowska"

Hello Paula,

I am an architect working in Ireland and I'm currently trying to find out as
much information as possible about load-bearing straw-bale construction.
From your email I understand that you are just begining your second house.
Would you have any photos/pictures of the first one. How did it turn out.
What structural problems did you encounter during the construction, how did
you get around planning regulations in Poland etc...

Any information about the project would be interesting.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Damien Jon March