Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 5:50 PM
Subject: [Strawbale] practical info on solar energy supply

dear reader(s),

would anyone know where to find down-to-earth information on solar energy systems. I have found tons of information on theory, need and even costs but no real hands-on stuff.
I want to implement in houses to be constructed (partly SB) in Portugal. Would there be a service to come up with a custumized solution per house (depending on location, dimensions, use... and so on)?