please visit:  http://www.theHungerSite.com daily

From: "Rene Dalmeijer" <rened@cistron...>

Snorin Bill,

I suggest you get into contact with Bill Steen, Norm Ballinger, Frank Meyer
(who has email address for Norm?) and.. see what you can work out together.
At present I have very little to contribute myself but I do have the
suggestion that it is the cross cultural eglectic mix that you suggest. The
assembly of which I have the impression you are capable of. I liked the
first CD just because of the mix. Presently I am listening to Nguyên Lê
paying a tribute to Jimi Hendrix after that Franco from Zaire ok they both
play guitar but that is about it. It dosn't have to be SB grass roots I
wouldn't mid a bit of INXS either talk to John Glassford about this.

I wouldn't mind coming down to Tucson myself. I did a bit of mixing and
production a long time ago. I am not a musician just love listening to
'good' music.

Keep me posted

Rene Dalmeijer
Blowing bubbles in the reclaimed swamp at the mouth of the Rhine.

donate some food, press the button
http://www.thehungersite.com

Greetings,

Rene Dalmeijer