Re: [Strawbale] SB Spain

Hi Chris,

I don't heard anything about courses in Spain, I think that the movement is still to little. But I heard something about a project in Navarra, but I'm also waiting for information from friends (I can't give you their e-mail, they haven't one). It's about a bio-school.What you perhaps can find in Spain are work-shops. Sorry, for this little information. The problem is, that we haven't still a real organized network.

Abrazos, Maren

>From: "John Knox"
>Subject: [Strawbale] SB Spain
>Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:38:10 -0000
>
>Does anyone have info on strawbale building courses in Spain?
>Thanks in anticipation.
>Regards
>Chris Knox

Messenger  -  Wer in Echtzeit kommunizieren will, lädt den MSN Messenger. Cool, kostenlos und mit 3D Emoticons: Hier klicken