From: John Knox
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 8:47 PM
Subject: [Strawbale] subscribe

Dear All.
I have been given your e-mail through Amazon nails in the UK. I am interested in building a strawbale property in the south of Spain. Do you have any information on any operators in this region or of any training courses in the region. Also are there any other people out there who have information on their own experiences in strawbale construction in the south of Spain.
Thank you for your time.
Chris Knox