[Strawbale] tadelakt

HI!

I have done a search on Tadelakt and have only found websights in French and amazing fotos, but I haven´t been  able to find any info. on how to make it/use it.  Can anyone direct me to a webpage that expains it better.  Is it a lime-based plaster (meaning that I can produce it with normal lime) or is it a special product that includes lime in its composition?  After seeing some fotos I can tell it can be amazingly beautiful!

MAY THE wings OF LIBERTY NEVER LOSE A SINGLE FEATHER!

love , RIKKI