From: "chug."
Subject: [Strawbale] Homemade baler box
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:26:50 -0000
Greetings Bale believers,
can anyone help? I have seen a picture on a website somewhere of a homemade baling box with a long arm which people hung on to comprees the straw into bales, but I cannot seem to remember or find the site where I saw this.
Regards Chug.
P.S Keep spreading the word!
chug@strawbale-building....uk
http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/