Re: [Strawbale] Roma in need

Coralie & Andre de Bouter wrote:

> Dear Harald
>
> Below you find a discription of a little structure we build on our property
> last spring. Quick and dirty and CHEAP.
> Ok, the roof does not have a large span, but that makes it cheaper and
> easier to errect. I can sent some images if you like.
>
> Greetings,
> Andre

Thank you, Andre, for your ideas and support.
We dont know yet if we are going to build fast and dirty structures or,
plan B, declare the whole thing as a workshop.
Germany is going to throw all illegal Balkan-refugees out, also very
likely the Düsseldorf Roma. But they want to stay at least til next
spring. They are afraid there are no houses for them in their countries,
which is very likely.
We want to support them to stay this winter in Germany AND to learn how
to build a small house once they are back home, meanwhile.
In this case ( Plan B) we w´d rather build a more sophisticated
structure like the ones shown in in the BWB Primer.
Harald