[Strawbale] Q: Do you speak with an accent ?

Title: No More Accent with The Krieger Method...

September 26, 2002

Lose Your Accent in 5 Easy Steps
| by Andy Krieger

- DO YOU FIND OTHERS HAVE A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO CONVEY?

- DO YOU FIND THE NEED TO REPEAT YOURSELF FOR OTHERS TO UNDERSTAND YOU CLEARLY?

- DO YOU FEEL EMBARRASSED OR LESS CONFIDENT WHEN TALKING TO WORK COLLEAGUES?

- DO YOU WISH TO COMMUNICATE YOUR THOUGHTS MORE EFFECTIVELY?

- DOES YOUR FOREIGN ACCENT SIMPLY GET IN THE WAY?

Who is Andy Krieger?

Introducing the Krieger Method, an innovative teaching system, designed to help you develop effective communication skills.

Andy Krieger, inventor of this miracle product, originated this revolutionary idea whilst working with actors and their accents within the Hollywood film industry.

Contact us to learn about the true benefits you can obtain to communicate with confidence!!

"Make your accent simply disappear!"

To date, the Krieger Method has had fantastic success, serving as an instrumental tool in effective, competent communication with over 3,000 people, from all walks of life.

The Lose Your Accent product content is not only easy to use, but makes for enjoyable listening. The Media shows you the exact steps to take to you're your accent begin to disappear.

We hope you enjoy your visit to our No More Accent website. If you have any questions, or would like further information, please feel free to email us at: info@nomoreaccent... and one of our representatives will gladly assist you.

For Accent Reduction Empowerment, please take a moment and visit us on the web today at: www.noreaccent.com

No More Accent is available is available in 2 formats at this time:

VHS Description:

Andy Krieger delivers his 1.5 hour class directly to the camera. It is as if he is speaking directly to you. He patiently goes through his entire lessons, giving you handy tips and techniques on how to get the most out of accent reduction.

The tape covers the entire course, 18 lessons in all. A study guide and vocal exercises are also included. Tape is available in PAL and NTSC formats

Features and Benefits:

- An intuitive Study Guide

- Vocal Exercise Chart

- Course Materials to accompany the Tape

CD-Rom Description:

This co-operative medium is not only easy to understand, but also fun to interact with as you learn. The lessons are grouped together for straightforward use.

You have the option to choose which lessons you wish to work on, when you want, and at your own pace. Andy Krieger is engaging in his course material, breaking down the barriers to help you get the most out of the course.

From the moment the CD-Rom is inserted into your computer, the exchange begins and you are on your way to make your accent disappear forever.

Features and Benefits:

- An intuitive Study Guide

- Vocal Exercise Chart

- Course Materials to accompany the CD-Rom

- In depth information about the Krieger Method and its workings

- Engaging multimedia content

- Lesson Selector to choose which lessons you would like to work through

To find out more how you can order these products, visit our store

What our satisfied customers are saying

"I have purchased your product and was very very happy with the results..." - David K. (NY, USA)

"I heard about your product at a convention, so I went out and bought myself a copy to see just how well it worked. I was completely amazed at how well it worked…" - Sven G. (Poland)

"A lot easier and faster than the communications course I had taken in school. Thank you very much for this new, and easy way to get rid of my accent..." - Terry L. (OH, USA)

"The No More Accent program is the best product I've ever used… " - Kevin H. (GA, USA)

"I could experience the results immediately after the first round of practices. It was an excellent product to invest in, as not so many products has worked as well and effectively like this one has..." - Ben W. (China)

"I have been using No More Accent for 8 months now and have found it to be the most effective. I have previously tried at least half a dozen programs similar to this one, and none have been as effective as the No More Accent..." - Stacey W. (New Zealand)

"I would like to thank No More Accent for being so efficient. I have been very satisfied with the performance of your product, and also the quality of my ability to communicate with others..." - Martin B. (S.Africa)

To read more from our satisfied customers are saying, visit our testimonial section

Andy Krieger Inc, never sends unsolicited email. No More Accent has been given the right to market to you through our Web site partners and their privacy policies.

Specifically, you are receiving this correspondence because you have provided permission (via your registration and acceptance of the privacy policies for a newsletter, contest, web-based service or other activity on the web) to receive recurring promotions or offers from various third parties.