[strawbale] I NEED INFORMATION PLEASE TO COLOMBIA

Greeting to Bogota Colombia (Suramerica)

I am studien and I  be interesed in the  building straw bales .

I would like obtain  information  abaut the standars or rules for this sistem or the name of ISO, Busines Informatin, or ANSI.

Too I would like know something of electricity & plumbing, internal fittings.

Please I need this information, because in my country this sisten don t exist.

Thanks for your help

Diana Zorro.

Obtenga el máximo provecho del Web. Descarga GRATUITA de MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.es/intl.asp#es