Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 4:46 PM
Subject: [Strawbale] Rikki´s new home

HI Everyone!

Open a bottle of champagne! I finnaly have a strawbale house; I still have a lot of work left, but I have already slept and eaten there!

T)hanks to all of you who gave me moral support and advice over the web and in Austria (especially:joleen, Tom, Martin, Astrid, Herbert, Lars, Barbara, Bee, and all of those who´se name I can´t remember because of the emotion of having a home!)

And those who helped me build: Maren, Mana, Andy, Brin, Alex, David, Iñaki, Joleen, Tom, Celes, Mila, Lidia, Orlando, Pedro, Marisa, Carmen, Raimon, Joan, Antígone, Simon, Roland, Ramon, Gerónimo,  . . .)

We started building saturday 20 July, and finished the roof thursday 8 August.

I have attached a picture of the house in its present state, but be sure that by next year it will be a fairytale home!  When I get the fotos of the construction on my web page i will let you all know.

MAY THE wings OF LIBERTY NEVER LOSE A SINGLE FEATHER!

love , RIKKI