[Strawbale] Re: [Strawbale] Re: [Strawbale] Rikki´s new home

Hi Rikki,

I hope all is well with your SB project there? Is the guest house open yet?

* We are organising 4 workshops this summer ( the 3rd is just finished) but we don't work on the house, nor do the participants sleep in the house.
It will probably take an other 2 years to finish our 'house' as it is 240m² big.

*Thanks. I subscribed to paja@amper....muni.cz but for some reason it did not work, I'll look into it later on.

We are hoping to get at Spanish SB website up this fall, but since I have no computer or internet at home, and Maren has no time . . ..  So far things go slow, but we are working at it.

* Are you planning a national gathering?
I plan to make a tour through France, documenting the French SB houses and giving SB presentations (Exposition + slideshow)

Come and visit whenever you like (but write first, because I am not always there) or call : 657 33 51 62.

* Will do.

Did you know that Tom Rijven came to stay in my village a few days? I learned a lot and I think he had a good time.

* Tom is a good guy, lots of positive energy and lots of experience.

Take care, Rikki

* You too,
Andre