[Strawbale] Re: inquiry

Dear Dorottya & Zoltan,

I hear that there are a number of straw-bale projects already in progress in Hungary -- perhaps you can learn close to home.  Also, there is a European network that operates a list-serve, that will connect you to builders and owner/builders.   <strawbale@amper....muni.cz>

I will also cc them, so they may contact you.

If you are interested in getting The Last Straw Journal, the Austrian Straw Bale Network (asbn) is currently organizing to distribute it to their area, and it may be possible to get copies through them.
Contact Herber Gruber  <d.sign@aon...>

best regards,
Catherine Wanek
The Last Straw Journal