[Strawbale]Tirolessa render spayer

André de Bouter forum at lamaisonenpaille...
Fri Sep 15 18:33:58 CEST 2006

Dear Chug,

Sorry, have not found the time yet to inquire for the Tirolessa render
spayer
I had friends over from Holland and also wrecked our car (a truck came
in from behind). I hope I can find the time before I leave for the ISBBC
comming thursday.

Bye,
André