re: RE: [strawbale] Fw: green week, brussels

Dear Silke and Agnieszka,

We have about 1500 SB slides from Europe and the US that we are putting into a professional presentation. And judging from the description this is just the place where I would like to show them.

By then our CD-Rom on SB construction (EN/Fr/Dutch) should be ready as well.

If this is of interest to you let me know.

Greetings,
Andre

> Dear, Silke, dear Agnieszka,
>
> Could you inform on specifics of that project including the budget. In
> principle this is a lovely option.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Martin Oehlmann
> Werkgroep Strobouw Den Haag
> 0031-70-3650410

La Maison en Paille
Information Center on ECO-LOGIC Habitat

Andre & Coralie de Bouter
Le Trezidoux
16290 Champmillon
Charente, France
Tel. (0)5 45 66 27 68

m.ep@laposte...
www.la-maison-en-paille.com

We are currently building our Straw Bale house/'hotel' to receive people for guided tours, Straw Bale workshops, as well as other workshops.
We offer multimedia presentations on SB construction and are working on a (copyright free) CDrom on Natural Construction.