[strawbale] Swedish claybuilding association

Hello Herbert!

First I would like to congratulate you to the european
strawbale website. I have seen it and I like it.

As you may know we have a Nordic Organization for Claybuilding
called NOL, and we have also a small magazine/paper. The four
nordic countries (Denmark (Lars Keller et al), Norway (Arild
Berg et al), Sweden and Finland)has also got their own
associations. My name is Ulf Henningsson and I am the secratary
in the Swedish association. Lars Keller has asked me to write
to you about the e-mail adresses in Sweden that you can send
information about strawbale building and meetings to. Our small
paper is now beeing made in Sweden so maybe we can include some
information from you now and then. Here are the adresses:

Fred Andersson (chief editor)
fred.andersson@goteborg....se

Sven Wallin (responsible for the lay-out)
sven.wallin@hellefors...

Ulf Henningsson (secretary for Swedish claybuilding ass.)
ulf-lennart@rocketmail...

Best regards,

Ulf