[strawbale] Help needed?

Title: Re: [strawbale] Switzerland
Hello Strawbalers,

bad news from Switzerland, indeed.

Is there any chance to get a hold of Mr. Kunz and his version of the story? In my oppinion we should give both sides a chance to tell their version of this desaster, if they are interested.

But anyways, the problem is there, undoubtfully, and the question is, if the European Strawbale Network can provide any help. And even more important: Is this help wanted by family Föllmi?

It is a difficult situation. Herbert, do you have any further information about this case, the clients, the architect? Do you think, it is a good idea to ask them, whether there is some help wanted or not? I don't want to create any kind of hope I might not be able to give in the end.

I will be in Switzerland by the middle of next month and can offer to arrange a meeting with this family, if they are interested.

Herbert, can you ask them, if they are interested in having more 'baleheads' around their house? I could make a documentation of this case, but we should ask ourselves: Would this be of any help for family Föllmi? What would be the next steps? Do we want to help them or do we want to satisfy our own curiosity? I personally prefer the first alternative.

A few more oppinions would be helpful, folks!

Jan