[strawbale] web page and strawbale plans

HI!
I finally got my web page up and going (though it still needs a lot of fixing up).  It has the very rought--and to-be-improved--plans for my Strawbale Hut in Spain on there. So, if anyone wants to look at the plans and give a newbie a few bits of advice, please check it out!

There are 3(or four?) pages: page 1 is about site/climate/limitations, page 2 is details about different house parts, and the last page has  loads of questions.  I don't expect anyone to answer all of them, but any help is appreciated.

Thanks
The web page can be found at:  us.geocities.com/rnitzkin

MAY THE wings OF LIBERTY NEVER LOSE A SINGLE FEATHER!
love , RIKKI