[strawbale] Poland and Slovakia

As I mentioned once before I work for Habitat for Humanity International and
we work in 13 different countries throughout the Europe and the Common
Wealth of Independent States.  I am seeking information on Strawbale houses
built in the countries that we work in so that some of our local
representatives might be able visit strawbale projects.

Does anyone about strawbale houses in Poland or Slovakia?

Thanks for your help as we look for better ways to build houses

Eric Weaver

Working in partnership with you and others around the world to eliminate
poverty housing.

Eric Weaver
International Partner
HABITAT FOR HUMANITY INTERNATIONAL