Re: [Strawbale] Euro SB testing/research

Hi Andre

I had a look but I cannot find 'Tests Réalisés' ?

and here is a previous reply I gave on the sprayer.

the sprayer can be hard, messy and noisy work
( mixer and compressor running all day) and you need a strong pair of arms
to hold it up all day, it took a bit of trial and error to get the right air
pressure but once I got into the swing of things it can cover quite an area
in one day (one mixing the lime and sand and one spraying it on the wall)
compared to what two of us could do by hand. But I still prefer to have five
or six people doing it by hand in peace and quiet and having a good chat and
and a laugh whilst doing it although this is not possible on all builds, one
thing it is good for though is covering the annoying loose bits that can be
a chore by hand.

Chug
chug@strawbale-building....uk
http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/