[Strawbale] Concrete Base & Some More Comment

Here is a drawing that we implemented last year.
http://www.geocities.com/ardasander/detail.pdf
Depending on the surface water level you can rise the building more than that or depending on the earthquake risk level and frost dept you can make the foundation deeper. But I have to admit that the wooden base plate was somewhat expensive. I assume that you can put the bales right on top of RC, with a good insulation of course. That would be more practical and cheaper too. And about the electro magnetic waves; the "east" and "south" (from the perspective of the "developed" world) have other, more important environmental and social issues that are much more vital and require much greater focus and energy considering this issue. No offense, but it sound rather funny to hear from "developed" world such comments, when there so much to change about the global system. And I am also pretty sure that there are more important environmental issues in your countries too that need some scientific consideration.

Best regards, and warm greetings.
Arda Sander