Re: [Strawbale] Concrete Base - foundations question??

Hello builders,

I was happy to read the the last message of Stewart H. about the use of concrete in SB building. (last paragraph)

In today's SB and natural building it would be nice to mention also that this kind of building is not only done for the reason of being bio, eco etc..
Building with these materials have part from being environmentally friendly many advantages that are pure comfortable and beautiful in many aspects.

In this regard I like to presume that there are many people that are interested in this form of building for those reasons than for being "eco" or "bio"
Compromises are also "natural" in this kind of building.
Especially when it comes to statements about magnetism and earth radiation, e-smog...and there is so much more for people that like to get into this field. ..
This is all without any scientific proof of relevance and many people get misled by pseudo-science that comes only from putting fear in our heads.

With thanks to this forum for all the real practical information that leads to quality and durability...

Michel...   :)