[Strawbale] Re: Alternative building

Strawbalefutures info at strawbalefutures....uk
Mon Sep 1 18:56:46 CEST 2003

Hi Martin

Thanks for your email. Attached is a current list of our courses and
volunteer days. Please get back to us if you are interested in attending any
of them.

Regards

Cat

Amazon Nails
Strawbale Building, Training and Consultancy
Beware : Strawbale building can seriously transform your life!

Tel/fax: 00 44 (0)1706 814696

http://www.strawbalefutures.org.uk