Re: [magnitude6] Taking LP to European Parliament

In a message dated 2/7/02, phorts@ctv... asked:

<< .... what do you all think about to start translating our "national wars"
against light pollution to the European Parliament....  >>

Pere,
        This is an excellent suggestion.  Over the past few months, I have
asked many IDA Europe section leaders, affiliates, and members what they
think about this.  Most of those I have spoken with think the time is right
to make another try.  No doubt, it will not be easy, but it should be done.
IDA would be willing to help as much as possible to contribute to this.

Clear skies and bright stars,
             Bob Gent
             European Liaison Officer
             International Dark-Sky Association