Re: [magnitude6] LP prevention in Czech law

Congratulations Jenik!
We all hope that Czech Republic will be the first nation worldwide to have a
law enforcing the use of 0 cd/klm above the horizon fixtures in all new
installation!
Be alert to be sure that the resolution will be in accordance with the
requirement of the Lombardy Law. I would stress here the importance of
having no compromise on the spilled light above the horizon line. All laws
should adopt at least these guidelines on all new installations (private and
public alike):
- 0 cd/klm at and above the horizon (at gamma angle = or > than 90°)
- the luminance of the lighted surfaces (for ex. street) not exceeding the
minimum required by the norms and in any case not exceeding 1 cd/m^2.

Best Wishes from Italy
Fabio

FABIO FALCHI
Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologia dell'Inquinamento Luminoso - ISTIL
Light Pollution Science and Technology Institute
e-mail:  falchi@lightpollution...
web:     http://www.lightpollution.it/dmsp/
            http://www.istil.it