Re: [strawbale] introduction

Hello everybody,
I am Harald Wedig, a german living in the Netherlands, working ith
strawbale construction as a part of  my permaculture work since 1993.
 Since then I build roughly 3 structures per year, passing on the news
and the skill. My personal challenge is to redesign my lifestile
towards  simplicity and  sustainability.
 Strawbale construction fits perfectly into my attempts. These days my
attention is focused on  affordable, small, easy to build residential
structures for owner builders.
My favorite design is a post and beam structure, on a strawbale
insulated deck, resting on punctual foundations  and with a strawbale
insulated roof.
The cost for a home like this should be no more than 750,- Euro per
square meter.
Wish you all a few quite month before the next sb- season and hope to
meet you in Slowenia next spring, hoping also to hear soon, when
excactly that will be:-)
Harald