Re: [strawbale] gathering reflections

Hello Martin, hello Stojan and Dejan.
I think that an early anouncment is essential for the sucsess of the
meeting. So, since it should work out better this time, tell us soon
when the meeting will be.
Then make the meeting affordable, without any fancy program and if
possible add an interesting workshop. Even if it is only a small
building you plan, it would be more interesting, than a retrofit, which
shows not much more than the possibility to insulate a building with
bales. To me it always was as fascinating, that you actually can build
walls with them.
Will the meeting in Australia be at the same time?
Even if so, I cant imagine that to many will go there, since not many
can afford the journey. Am I wrong?
Harald