[strawbale] [Fwd: A query from the SBAN website]

Could someone please respond to this request.  Thank you,

Joyce Coppinger
MidAmerica SBA
jc10508@alltel...
--- Begin Message --- hello from germany :-)
it would be nice to get some information about building strawbale-houses.
(literature or links)
i just found one website in germany about this kind of building houses.
I am a carpenter an will soon reach the german master degree. This time I am
working with young people up to 18 years in a sozial context. Thus, it would
be great to get more information about it.
see you, hear of you
Mathew Czarnetzki
--- End Message ---