[IAN] Lunar eclipse for calibration etc. (fwd)

Jan Hollan jhollan na amper....muni.cz
Pondělí Únor 18 20:59:15 CET 2008

Jen v rychlosti, napsal jsem pár rad, jak měřit zatmění, ale jen anglicky.
Viz níže. Jinak, česky, plno odkazů ohledně svícení (a nějaké ohledně
klimatu) obsahuje text shrnující mou práci v tomto oboru v roce 2007,
 http://amper.ped.muni.cz/light/texty_pdf/2007.cz.pdf

jh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:48:10 +0100 (CET)
From: Jan Hollan <jhollan na amper....muni.cz>
To: ida na amper....muni.cz
Cc: OutdoorLighting-Forum na yahoogroups..., DarkSky-list na yahoogroups...,
     magnitude6 na yahoogroups...
Subject: Lunar eclipse for calibration etc.

Dear all,

I've written some hints how to use the opportunity of the soon (20/21)
lunar eclipse, see
    http://amper.ped.muni.cz/jenik/letters/radiometry/msg00031.html

Toward the end of that long posting there is a remark that the 2007 report
from IDA Czech section is available, as 2007.en.* within
    http://amper.ped.muni.cz/light/ida
 (there are many hyperlinks from it, I hope some of them can be useful to
you)
 and that the raw2lum programme can plot luminances in the usual scale
used by astronomers (faintness of 1 square arcsecond / 1 mag) now (wow!).

jenik