[IAN] RE : Co-operation (apo)

Alex Cheng ccg88 na netvigator...
Neděle Prosinec 16 04:32:44 CET 2001

THE GATOSON (HOLDINGS) LIMITED
18/F., One International Finance Centre,
1 Harbour View Street, Central, Hong Kong
E-mail  :  ccg88 na netvigator...
Fax : 00852 - 25173531
Telephone : 00852 - 25173537
Postal Address : G. P. O. Box : 11223, Hong Kong

Our Ref.: Co-operation                                     16th Dec. 2001

The General Manager

Dear Sir,

We have two (2) Chinese good partners who are two of the top ten groups in China.
We can supply most of the products which made in China now.

We also hope to take the good co-operation with you as to develope overseas'
markets, if you need more information for them, please don't hesitate to contact
us, we will send the details to you through E-mail immedimately.

ANY OTHER PRESENT ENQUIRIES ARE WELCOME !!!

Thanks again for your kindly assistance and waiting for your instrctions.

Best Regards
Alex Cheng
General Manager