Re: permission for Joe Roberts pictures

Hi Jenik:

I heard back from my friend Joe Roberts tonight.  He grants his permission
for you to use his photographs of darksky/badsky.  If the two photos from my
website are not sufficient, Joe has included a higher resolution photo titled
goodbad.jpg that you may use.  Hope it helps!

Clear skies and good seeing,
Keep looking up!

Cliff Haas