[Svetlo]THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME !!!!!

Richard.BolinAvutbr...
Sat, 05 May 2001 05:59:30

	Find Your

	"Dream Home"

	-- with --
	Richard Bolin
	(Realtor licensed in Pennsylvania)

	Weichert, Realtors
	Exton,  Pennsylvania

	No deal is a good deal unless  both parties benefit.

	Thinking of Selling your Home?

	- OR -

	Thinking of Buying a New Home ?

	I can help you  "do it right".

	Contact  Me:
	Richard Bolin
	Weichert Realtors
	305  N.  Pottstown Pike
	Exton, PA  19341

	Office: 610-363-0300
	Fax: 610-363-5178
	Voice Mail: 610-524-8053   x113

	 mailto:RPBolinAweichertexton...

	http://www.WeichertExton.com/RichardBolin.htm

	WHAT YOU MAY EXPECT FROM ME:

	* Multiple Listing Service - -  information on  competitive listed homes
	* Computerized market-value reports for both sellers and buyers
	* Financing Options
	* Assessing your sale (or purchase) from a buyers perspective
	* Target Marketing - - custom promotional activities for home sellers
	* Negotiation of offers until an agreement is reached
	* Providing one-stop shopping

	I listen to your needs - - providing professional solutions.

	I live and work right here in Chester County, PA.

	Contact me today so I may assist you in getting the most
	for your money - - without compromising your dreams.

	* National Association of Realtors
	* Pennsylvania Association oF Realtors
	* Chester County Association of Realtors

	No deal is a good deal unless  both parties benefit.

	To be removed from our mailing list, please send an e-mail to:
	 RPBolinAweichertexton...   with the word  "remove"  in the subject line.