To: <strawbale@amper....muni.cz>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 9:34 AM
Subject: [Strawbale]Re: green roof on a straw bale loading wall

dear valentina,
I have done some researchwork for a design competition and i have
encountered the same problem. At the time I think the only feasable option
to apply a green roof is to build a post and beam frame with strawbale
infill.
Archibio http://www.archibio.qc.ca/pages/roof.html from canada has done some
experimenting with a so called 'living roof'. You can order their brochure
which i haven't done, and maybe their ideas can help you.

kind regards,
Stephan Meijer eM-Design

valentina writes:

Hi all!
i guess that there are some "nebraska" houses with green roof....built....
i'm planning one....i have to pass all law certification process...i found and look at some test of loads that straw bale can carry....and it's seems that is not a good idea to have a green roof....
anybody had already experience with it?
thank you to all....a great list..
all the best, valentina