Re: [Strawbale]Danish test results

Duncan -
I've managed to read most of it now anyway, so maybe my opinion on this is less important than some others, but I would suggest that you start with the main summary document (Resultater 033: Halmhuse - much of which is already in English), then move on to the least "wordy" of the individual test reports. That way, you can get quite a lot of stuff out there quickly, even if after that it appears to slow down a bit...
Mark

Duncan Lithgow wrote:

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 19:28 +0100, strawbale-request@amper....muni.cz