Von: strawbale-admin@amper....muni.cz [mailto:strawbale-admin@amper....muni.cz]Im Auftrag von rikki nitzkin
Gesendet: Montag, 31. März 2003 13:12
An: strawbale@amper....muni.cz
Betreff: [Strawbale] fire

Can someone please direct to  where I can find info. on the resistance of earth plastered SB wall to fire?

love , RIKKI

"you´ll end terrorism when there´s no longer anything for anybody to get pissed off about."

"save one life and it´s as if you have saved the whole world; destroy one life and it´s as if you had destroyed the whole world."