[Strawbale] NIST data on insulation properties (fwd)

Jan Hollan jhollan at amper....muni.cz
Fri May 10 21:53:14 CEST 2002

I have perhaps discarded the message when it came from the list, but I am
afraid it did not come at all. Anyway, it's not in the old archive, as it
should be. So I'm reposting it to the new list, the link to the NIST
database is important and should be findable by robots in the archive.

cheers,
 Jenik