[strawbale] gathering

Spring greetings bale believers,
                                            just a quick line to wish Herbert and Astrid and Markus a successfull European gathering this coming weekend, I am so wanting to be there myself, but must try to use some of the time to finish details,so that I can carry on with my own strawbale project and hopefully get it together this summer!
Wishing that everyone attending has a fruitfull weekend, and looking forward to someone writing a report.
Regards Chug.
Keep spreading the word!