[strawbale] Casas que Cantan

Bill and Athena Steen, co-writers of 'The SB House' and 'The Beauty of SB Homes' have 'their' music CD out to raise funds for their non profit SB work in Mexico. The CD wich is a compilation of songs also has a booklet that explains on their project, called:
Casas que Cantan, Houses that sing.
Well, they have a new one out this year. For those interested read below: And Check out their website http://www.caneloproject.com/

Bill Steen writes:
This years booklet is entitled, The Power of Straw and tells what we have
called the larger story of Casas que Cantan. It is challenging task to
match Suzanne's booklet from last year, but I think we have come up a
respectable effort. We had to make it a bigger with more color photos to
try and match her efforts. The final product is 24 pages with a color photo
on each page. The CD contains 14 selections, two from an Australian
Aboriginal group, as well as selections from musicians here in the States as
well as Canada. Included is the Mexican classic Solamente Una Vez by the
Ronstadt cousins, recorded here in our living room.

Anyhow, the donations requested will be as follows (includes shipping):

US orders - single orders - $24, orders of 3 to 5 - $22, orders of 5 to 9 -
$20, orders of 10 or more - $18

International Orders - To allow for varying exchange rates, a minimum amount
of $14 US.
It would be helpful to have international orders organized so that they can
be shipped
via Global Priority Mail Packets ( 12 CDs per packet) to a central location
from whence they could be distributed locally. This would help to speed up
delivery time (3 days) and save postage fees.

Donations should be sent to: The Canelo Project
HC1 Box 324
Canelo/Elgin, AZ 85611

Payments can also be made with credit cards by using PayPal at
www.paypal.com
With PayPal, you can send money to anyone with an email address by simply
signing up for a PayPal account. When you are logged into your account,
click the Send Money tab. Then enter your recipient's email address and the
amount you would like to send.

Payment in this case would be made to the email address:
absteen@dakotacom... with Casas que Cantan as the Recipient.

La Maison en Paille
Information Center on ECO-LOGIC Habitat

Andre & Coralie de Bouter
Le Trezidoux
16290 Champmillon
Charente, France
Tel. (0)5 45 66 27 68

m.ep@laposte...
www.la-maison-en-paille.com

We are currently building our Straw Bale house/'hotel' to receive people for guided tours, Straw Bale workshops, as well as other workshops.
We offer multimedia presentations on SB construction and are working on a (copyright free) CDrom on Natural Construction.