re: RE: [strawbale] Fw: green week, brussels

Dear all

The e-mail from me about the event in Bruxelles t is about 2 weeks
old and I have already found 2 candidates (one of them being Harald
Wedig) who could possibly do a natural building demonstration in
Bruxelles.  I am now awaiting an answer from the organisers (EU
Environment), if they accept the budget.
So please do not send this call around anymore. Once I know if the
proposal is accepted, we will let the natural builders know. There
will be a possibility to come and participate.

with kind regards

--
Agnieszka