re: [strawbale] New Spanish and French lists!

I'll make the french version,
Andre

Bye the way we shortened our email from la-maison-en-paille.com@laposte... to
m.ep@laposte....

> ** Original Subject: [strawbale] New Spanish and French lists!
> ** Original Sender: =?iso-8859-1?q?simon?= <pieman66@yahoo...>
> ** Original Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:52:36 +0100

> ** Original Message follows...

> Hello everyone!
>
> At last I have managed to create the two new lists that people requested
> a couple of months ago.
>
> The Spanish list is called paja-l@eyfa...
> The French one is called paille-l@eyfa...
>
> I am about to subscribe some people to the lists who I know definitely
> want to be on them. If you do not receive another message within the next
> half an hour, then you have not been subscribed.
>
> If you want to join, here's how: Send a message to majordomo@eyfa...
> with one (or both) of these commands in the BODY of the message (NOT in
> the subject line):
>
> subscribe paja
> subscribe paille
>
> That's it! You should then automatically receive an introduction message
> telling you about the list.
>
> Now for the BIG FAVOURS I need!
>
> 1. Currently the introduction message to the lists are only in English. I
> need someone to translate the introduction message to each list into
> Spanish or French respectively. If you can do this, please send a message
> to the list so that ten people don't do it at the same time! Then please
> send your translation to the list so others can check it before I change
> it.
>
> 2. I am willing to be the administrator for the Spanish list as I am
> going to Spain and am interested. However, I would be VERY HAPPY if
> someone else volunteered to administrate the French list. It is very
> simple, all you have to do is occasionally subscribe/unsubscribe someone
> manually and tell someone off if they use too many rude words in
> messages! If you are interested, let me know and I will tell you exactly
> what needs doing and how.
>
> That's it, it's good to see the strawbale network growing so quickly (we
> now have 87 people on the list), hope you all have an exciting
> straw-filled new year!!
>
> Cheers,
> Simon

> http://uk.my.yahoo.com

La Maison en Paille
Information Center on ECO-LOGIC Habitat

Andre & Coralie de Bouter
Le Trezidoux
16290 Champmillon
Charente, France
Tel. (0)5 45 66 27 68

m.ep@laposte...
www.la-maison-en-paille.com

We are currently building our Straw Bale house/'hotel' to receive people for guided tours, Straw Bale workshops, as well as other workshops.
We offer multimedia presentations on SB construction and are working on a (copyright free) CDrom on Natural Construction.