Re: [strawbale] Re:

Hi Rene
Bee and I have just got back from Ireland to loads of virused emails,
luckily have got protection, but thanks for your warning.

And I suggest everyone takes a look at our website in a few days cos I'll be
putting up latest pictures of the spiral house, and it is stunning now the
scaffolding is down. We just finished the last of the shingling, and the
lead flashing round the chimney, by torch light and the light of the blue
moon. Auspicious or what?! All is watertight for the winter, and internal
work is continuing at an easier pace. There are still opportunities for
volunteers if anyone's interested, and we'll probably organise another work
week next spring. Thanks to all the volunteers who've helped to get it this
far, at the last count that was more than 72 people.

Also, to announce that the document we've written on strawbale building for
the construction industry and self-builders is now available to view on our
website and will be available in print soon. It's not in it's final form so
ignore the spelling mistakes etc.

Hope everyone has a quiet time over the winter and see you in Slowenia (any
dates yet?)

Best wishes,
Barbara

Amazon Nails: Strawbale building, training, consultancy, empowerment.
                   www.strawbalefutures.org.uk
    Warning! Strawbale building can seriously transform your life!