From: owner-strawbale@eyfa... [mailto:owner-strawbale@eyfa...]On
Behalf Of Hannes Hohensinner
Sent: woensdag 14 november 2001 14:27
To: strawbale-l@eyfa...
Subject: [strawbale] Number of Strawbale Houses per country?

Dear Strawbale Builders,

Each Strawbale builder knows, that strawbale building works throughout the
whole world and is not restricted to any special climate. To spread this
massage among the public we want to show that there are many strawbale
houses in countires with dry climates and also in countries with cold, wet
or hot climates.
Therefore we would need the number of strawbale buildings of each country.
We know, that the exact number of houses is not easy to determine. But it
would be very helpful tu us, if one, who is familiar with the
strawbale activities in his country, could give us an estimation about the
number of existing houses built with straw.
Please, send your reply to:
contact@grat....ac.at
Thank you
Best regards
Hannes
PS: We will inform you about the results of this little survey.

--
DI Hannes Hohensinner
GrAT

Tel: ++43/1/588 01 49 523