Re: [strawbale] Couses or info?

> Can anyone help these two contacts I've had:
>
> Andrew Williams, looking for hands on S/b experience especially loadbearing
> this year, anywhere in Europe. Tel: 00 44 779 0817 071
>
> Geri Stinton, Any contacts in Spain, or information on building regs in
> Spain Tel: 00 34 609 592575 email gerimoving@hotmail...
>
> Thanks,
> Barbara

Her are the workshops, gathered from the list:

+ SB-Workshop in South-Portugal 14.- 24 September
+ Learn to Build your own Strawbale House in Spain/Alpujarras, Granada
Provence: 19.­26 August 2001
+ Strawbale-Workshop in Belgium/3052 Blanden, near to Leuven: 4.­ 11.
August/September
+ 3 workshops at 'La Maison en Paille' in France: 6­10 August / 20.­24.
August
+ Building the Spiral House in Co.Mayo, Ireland: Juni­September
+ Strawbale infill course in Suffolk, UK: 10/11/12th August
+ Loadbearing workshop south of Manchester, UK: August 18th/19th
+ Loadbearing workshop in Somerset, UK: 7/8/9 September
+ Loadbearing workshop at The Yarner Trust, Welcombe, Devon, UK: September
14/15/16th
+ Builders without Borders Symposium + Workshop, New Mexiko: Oct. 1­10, 2001
+ BETEC Symposium and Workshop on "Sustainable Buildings", New Mexiko:
October 17­18

More infos to all Workshops: http://www.baubiologie.at/asbn/workshops.html

Best wishes
Herbert Gruber